Several new articles since the last post of this kind:
- “Bring out the Shears,” a review of the locally written, locally produced play Seeds of Change at Interplayers Theater (Inlander online, May 24)
- A review of Lars Iyer’s novel Exodus, the final book in his bleak comic trilogy (Rain Taxi, Summer 2013 Print Edition)
- “The End of the Affair,” an interview with Marina Kalani, who is directing Same Time, Next Year at the JACC (Inlander, June 6). I proposed “The Wend of the Affair” as a more suitable head, but maybe it got mistaken for a typo.
- The theater section of the Inlander‘s “Best Summer Ever” 2013 Summer Guide (Inlander, June 13)
- “The Black Forest,” a review of Lake City Playhouse’s “steampunk” version of the musical Into the Woods (Inlander, June 13)