Here’s a quick roundup of the articles of mine that have been published in the last two weeks.
- A review of the Spokane Civic Theatre’s sold-out studio production of Clue: The Musical (Inlander, March 26)
- “Reframing Rehab,” a look at Pura Vida Recovery, a new active, sober community in Spokane (InHealth, April-May)
- “Uncivil Society,” a review of God of Carnage at The Modern Theater Coeur d’Alene (Inlander, April 2)
- “Horse Sensation,” a review of Equus at Stage Left Theatre (Inlander, April 9)
- “Snakes in the Class,” a preview of Kelly the Destroyer versus the Springfield Cobras, a new musical written for and developed by the drama students at Lewis and Clark High School (Inlander, April 9)
My up-to-the-minute to-do list: Translating an article on the new Mercedes AMG-GT, doing a writeup on art installations inspired by authors at the upcoming Get Lit! festival, and proofreading academic criteria for the Philipps-Universität Marburg. Quite a mixed bag.