Here’s another quick roundup of articles from the tail end of 2013 to today.
- Book recommendations in the Inlander‘s 2013 Multimedia Gift Guide (Inlander, December 19)
- “Best Cellar,” a preview of Interplayers’ production of the second pre-installment of Church Basement Ladies (Inlander, December 19)
- A review of Little Women: The Musical at Lake City Playhouse (Inlander, January 23)
- Writeups on Matterhorn and The Rocket for “Getting SpIFFY,” the Inlander’s guide to the 2014 Spokane International Film Festival (Inlander, January 23)
- A review of Good People at Interplayers Theater (Inlander, January 30)
- “Speed Reading,” a preview of the first-ever Fast and Furious one-minute play festival at Stage Left Theater (Inlander, Jan 30)
- The about page for the West Central Community Center as part of my pro bono board work (February 1)
- “Jazz to a higher power,” a review of Tony Whyton’s Beyond a Love Supreme and the essay collection People Get Ready (Times Literary Supplement, February 21)
- “Keep It like a Secret,” a preview of The Mousetrap at the Spokane Civic Theater (Inlander, February 27)
- A review of Wit at Lake City Playhouse (Inlander, February 27)
At the moment I’m working on next month’s cover story (on doctors and faith) for InHealth magazine, and there’s a long-ish review of books on Edgar Ulmer and Roger Corman somewhere in the editorial queue at the TLS.